Tuesday, November 3, 2009

December Daily Album

Last year I really wanted to commit to doing the December Daily Album challenge that Ali Edwards took on, but I didn't do it. And after Christmas was over with, I wished I had.

Many people played along (pics here) with the December Daily 2008 Album Challenge, and at the end of the month they all had beautiful albums to show for it. I, on the other hand, had a couple hundreds photos on my camera and no scrapbook pages finished.

So this year I've decided that I'm going to do it - no matter what. I'm going to do digi, possibly some hybrid... and I need to get on the ball with planning out the album: what kits? what templates? what size?

Megan Turnidge has some awesome pics of the start of her album, which are a real inspiration for me! So that's my goal this week - to get started on planning out this album.

No comments: